Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Wednesday 21 February 2007

billionaires on my doorstep

What a lovely surprise at seven o'clock this morning!

A box arrived on my doorstep with a thump, waking the dog who preceeded to wake the household. Bleary eyed my hubby headed outside to collect the copies of both my tenth Romance and my first Modern Extra Sensual! The covers of which are both gorgeous. The couple to the left look exactly as I imagined Tom and Maggie, right down to the clothes. I love her outfit, her dead straight hair, the way she's holding onto her skirt. Love it!

I loved writing both of these books and couldn't help but dive in to reintroduce myself to the characters again. I started reading BILLIONAIRE ON HER DOORSTEP first and hit chapter five before I knew it. But with a deadline around the corner and a half dozen RITA books to read and judge, I'm going to have to save these for later.

For blurbs and excerpts and the like, check out the pages for:

GETTING DOWN TO BUSINESS ~ April 07 UK
BILLIONAIRE ON HER DOORSTEP ~ June 07 NA & UK

Labels: ,