Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Thursday 22 March 2007

done!!!

Book is done and dusted and sent away. Picture me about to crash on lounge chair and not get up.

What a relief! It was a tad late, for which I owe many grovelling hugs and kisses of feet to my lovely editor for being so understanding. But it was also the fourth book I have written in eight months. And for a girl who usually wrote 2-3 books a year since the beginning of this crazy journey that was some feat.

Exhausting. Nutty. Fun. Terrifying. And I'm glad it's over!!!

Next book, a Modern Extra, isn't due for another 3 months, and I've already begun it. And what a fun fun premise!!! (Not giving anything away here though as it is just too too fabulous for words ;)) I really can't wait to get stuck into it.

Buuuuut, I'm thinking a week off would be looooovely. Time to spend with folks this weekend. Maybe a few DVDs while sitting on the couch. I might even see the sky for the first time in days. That would be nice. Especially since daylight savings ends here in Aus on Saturday. Boo hoo!

The couch calls!

Labels: