Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Saturday 31 March 2007

hot heroes

So, Modex Authors extraordinaire Jenna, Trish and Nicola have just blogged about the hero inspiration for their latest MX books.

So that I ain't left behind here is Damien Halliburton. Nice? Hot? Sexy as? I think so.

It took some research to find my guy, I tell ya. I went from McDreamy to McSteamy to a lovely Aussie guy by the name of Vince Colossimo, until I stumbled upon this picture of one Josh Hartnett. My Dom doesn't smoke, but he does smoulder. I love everything about the pic - the hair, the dark eyes, the danger. Stick this guy in a suit and let the games begin.

Trish has just begun her tale Letting Loose. Jenna is about 2000 words into Driven to Distraction. Come Monday I will be diving deep into Phone Sex.... That's the working title of my book, so don't be getting any ideas!

Labels: , , , , ,