Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Tuesday 20 March 2007

won't be long now

Still knuckling down on deadline book, hence the feeling I have dropped off the edge of the world. for you and me both! Draft finished, just cleaning up loose ends before sending la book to my lovely, kindly, wonderful, understanding, patient editor this week.

And then my folks come to town for a visit. While dad goes to look at planes all weekend at a local airshow, Mum is here for of a trip to the theatre!

We're going to see Miss Saigon on Saturday. This is my very favourite musical in the whole wide world. I first heard about it while accidentally stumbling upon the Making Of... documentary on TV one Sunday. I loved it so much I bought the double CD. Learnt every word off by heart, and then it took me some ten years to actually see it live for the first time! On Broadway no less.

I can't wait to see it again. With a big box of tuissues in hand. It's a weepie of the higest order. And with book off and away, it will be a little pressie to myself for lots of hard work over last two months.

And then I can come out and play with you all again then too! See you soon!