Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Monday 19 May 2008

kinky keywords

I've had some more fabulous combinations of keywords that have brought people to my website this week and just had to share.


~ hand crank knitting machine are words all to be found on my STEAMY SURRENDER page

~ picture princess with wings will apparently send you in the direction of HIRED: THE BOSS'S BRIDE

~ chartreuese ground cover will send you, well, here!

The chartreuse bit I get, cause I'm sure I've blogged about this dress, Nicole Kidman's 1997 Dior Oscar dress, a trillion times as I think it the most beautiful outfit ever - the hair, the lipstick, the earrings, the bag, heaven! - but ground cover? Intriguing!


Who knew checking website stats could be such fun?!?!?

Labels: