Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Saturday 17 May 2008

the magnate :: in pictures :: part two

Today I offer you the second part in my pictorial accompaniment to THE MAGNATE'S INDECENT PROPOSAL, out this month in the UK.

This book to me was yellow. The colour was so strong in my mind as I wrote. The grapes of the Yarra Valley. The use of sunshine all throughout the book. Damien's car which you can see in the post a couple below. Chelsea's blonde hair, her warm over stuffed chintz filled apartment, the flame-filled lighting in the restaurant in which they first meet...

I wonder what this means. Does anyone out there know anything about colour?

Anyhoo, today I give you a glimpse into CHELSEA'S WORLD...

Here we have Amelie's where she meets Damien, the beautiful Yarra Valley outside of Melbourne and her apartment, inside and out.


Labels: