Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Thursday 17 July 2008

meet caleb

Now for all of you out there who have read this month's Sexy Sensation THE MAGNATE'S INDECENT PROPOSAL, Caleb's story will be out and about in the UK in October and in North America in November.

And here's his cover! Love love love love love it. It's peeeerfect for the story. And did I mention how much I love it????

Caleb Gilchrist is a baaaaad boy. The baaaddest I've ever written to be sure. He's such a lad, a cad, a cheeky fella he had me downright worried when I decided I had to tell his story as I truly wondered if such a baaaaad boy could ever mend his ways.

The moment he thought he spotted a familiar brunette within a crowd of people I realised in a heart beat why he was so baaaad in the first place and the rest was a breeze!

You can meet gorgeous, and baaad Caleb in THE MAGNATE'S INDECENT PROPOSAL (out in North America in September) and then get to see a whole lot more of him in A NIGHT WITH THE SOCIETY PLAYBOY.

Labels: