Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Saturday 24 January 2009

bright shiny spotlight

Head on over to the Australian Romance Readers' Convention blog today as I have a big old shiny spotlight glaring down on me!

Didn't you just always want to know which of my heroines I would most like to be? Or where in the world I would visit if given half a chance? Or who I would cast as a hero if any clever person one day made a movie of one of my books? (Ok, so that last one is perhaps a no-brainer for anyone who's ever read this blog ;)) Go here, to find out nevertheless...

The Australian Romance Readers Convention - the very first ever! - will be held in Melbourne from February 20-22. Check out the program, the line of of amazing international romance author guests and more fun stuff here.

Labels: