Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Thursday 2 April 2009

worse than dunked

An addendum to my last post...

Not only does Toddler Girl love the pool, she loves grooming herself. Any tissue poking out of a box is primed for her to grab and walk about the house cleaning her ears, nose, mouth, belly button, telling us about each feature as she does so. Any brush or comb is hers with which to brush everyone's, and everything's, hair.

Yesterday, the one moment in the day the bathroom door had not been left closed I found Toddler Girl in there with the toilet brush in hand. She looked up at me, in pure, sweet innocence, and said "teeth?" I fear how much mouth scrubbing might have been going on had I been ten seconds later...

Ah, the joys ;).

Labels: