Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Wednesday 1 August 2012

picture me rocking in a corner...

Well my insanely busy August just got busier!

What with my husband's impending birthday to think about - and it's an important one! - I have the Romance Writers of Australia conference - woohoo! - and a talk to get ready for that - eep!  I have the Ekka (Brisbane's Royal Show) to take the kids to, as well as a day long kindy farm visit.

I have proof edits on THE SECRET WEDDING DRESS due.  Another writing project I need to finish ASAP.

And on Monday? An interview at my house from the fabulous The Project TV show!  So naturally between now and Monday everything else will be on hold while I renovate, de-mud the kids, move the garden form one side of the pool to the other, lose 5 kilos and...

What was I talking about again?

Labels: ,