Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Sunday 1 September 2013

rock on!

I'm on a today high after my lovely little sister surprised me with 1927 tickets last night (they were my One Direction when I was 14) and I didn't know what the surprise was till we lined up at the venue door!

I spent the next two hours up against the stage singing songs I hadn't heard in years and remembering every word.


We accosted the roadie after the concert and ended up with the lead singer's water bottle.  Used.  Now, 14 hours later, am currently decked out in my best rock-chick outfit of leopard print pants and a Rolling Stones tank top while my ears still buzz and I can feel the beat of the bass right in my heart.

Great night.  Still smiling.  Rock on!

Labels: