Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Monday 21 March 2005

pack your smiling muscles


Having once been a professional cheerleader I learned early on to live by the motto ‘Smile and the world smiles with you’. One way to make me smile is by sending me on holidays, especially to locations that inspire my writing: New York, London, or anywhere throughout Italy will do the job nicely.

Other things that make me smile are the gracious city of Melbourne, the gritty Collingwood football team, and my gorgeous husband. Don’t forget lukewarm coffee, bowls filled with M&Ms, "The Little Mermaid" memorabilia, and Christian Bale movies... See, the number of ways to make me smile is endless!

And as for my career as a writer? It gives me a perfectly reasonable excuse to indulge in my stationery addiction. That alone is enough to keep me grinning every day!


So if you plan on coming along this journey with me, only toothy grinners need apply...

Ally
ally@allyblake.com