Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Saturday 22 July 2006

a title by any other name

I received confirmation today that my tenth book - the one where Trish Wylie and I fought long and hard over hero rights ;) - will be a June 2007 release and will be entitled BILLIONAIRE ON HER DOORSTEP. I love the title. Can't you just imagine opening your front door, and oila!

Surely it happens. Especially in beautiful Sorrento on the very tip of the Mornington Peninsula in Victoria where the book is set. Think high brush fences behind which hide vast homes with ornamental tennis courts and architecturally designed swimming pools, all perched atop cliffs with the most beautiful views across the wide flat blue Port Phillip Bay. I mean, if anyone's going to find a billionaire on their doorstep, that'd be the place!

Now I am going to hide for a while and nurse my poor aching joints and my cough and my general sookiness as I ride out a cold. :( Shovel down the echinacaea while you can people!