Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Wednesday 8 August 2007

new new book (ignore the old one ;))

Okay, so ignoring post from a week ago during which we all drooled over a young Paul Newman, here are the hero and heroine of my next romance, working title RING-A-DING-DING. Well, that's this week at least. Here's hoping they play nice.

So while all my writing friends head to Sydney for a weekend of fabulous food, industry chatter, Darling Harbour shopping and views, Pink Breakfasts, and Jenny Cruisie at the Romance Writers of Australia conference, my big belly and I will be getting to know Veronica and Mitchell.

I know they'll be working together. I know from this picture that my heroine is going to be funky, sassy, from the Gold Coast, running away, and more than a handful for my suit-wearing, business minded hero who I know is charming, stubborn and infamous for dating younger blondes. Set in Melbourne as usual, maybe heading slightly coastal. But apart from that I know very little.

Do I usually love this getting to know you stage? I truly can't remember. Right now it feels like I'd rather be sitting on the couch eating Cheetos. But oh yeah right, that's all I want to do right now anyway. Blame the bub.

Wish me luck!

Labels: