Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Thursday 17 January 2008

"new" news

So to add to the crazy round of publicity I've been given over the past weeks, yesterday I was interviewed for New Idea a glossy fun weekly Aussie women's mag. Here's a link for you overseas dudes and dudettes to show you what the magazine's all about.

As all of my interviews have been it was great fun. Jo, the journalist, and Oscar, her boyfriend and photographer, were a riot. They've worked all over the world and had great stories to tell long after I told mine ;).

We took photos with my dog Squiffy, with lots of my books and even with my hubby in a Sinatra hat and cigar. Loooved those ones. Though I was probably laughing too hard for any of them to make it into print. And most excitingly I went out and bought my first post baby new top! Wearing something that hadn't been stretched out by my mega-belly felt all too glamorous.

Watch this space for when it hits newstands across Australia.

Labels: ,