Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Sunday 8 June 2008

me and the sex and the city

I'm so excited. Giggle, girlie, ridiculous excited.

Tuesday night my friends Sheree, Emily and MJ and I are going to see Sex and the City together.

We all have babies under one, who will all be babysat by their dads while we four gals hit the town for dinner, a drink and a whole lotta fabulousness!

None of us know a THING about the movie, having switched off the TV and radio anytime those four magic words are said. So, so, so, so excited!

Now we just have to figure out which of the awesome foursome each of us are. By my colouring I'd be Miranda, by my nature more like Charlotte, buy my profession certainly Carrie. Mmmm, decision decions...

Labels: