Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Friday 17 July 2009

the cutting room floor :: ufo sightings

As part of my "what got cut out" from my current Harlequin Romance novel DATING THE REBEL TYCOON pre-publication series of posts (check out an older post to see what I mean), here's the answer to the final question which was...

Where does Cameron do most of his UFO spotting?

This answer scomes straight from my husband - who of course is the inspiration behind ALL my heroes. Hi, honey bun!!! The man is a Youtube addict. And what can he on there for hours at a time? Look up footage of UFO sightings. My heroine Rosie is an astronomer, so come on, I had to right???

Now this little bit of my hubby in Cameron wasn't completely taken away, it was moved from one character to another. It was orignally a comment made by Cameron's sister's best friend Tabitha. Got that? Needing - again - to cut down on banter, Tabitha's one scene was cropped massively. But I loved the reference so much I kept it, sliding it on over to my willing hero instead!

Read more about DATING THE REBEL TYCOON here.
Buy the book here.
And don't forget to come back to see the answers to more cutting room questions over the next few days!

Labels: ,