Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Friday 27 May 2011

uK re-release #2!

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY! is my second re-release in the UK this month. The three book collection contains my MEANT-TO-BE MOTHER as well as "Accidentally Pregnant, Conveniently Wed" by Sharon Kendrick and "Claiming His Pregnant Wife" by Kim Lawrence!

MEANT-TO-BE MOTHER was written after my husband and I took a holiday in Far North Queensland and what I remember most about writing the book was struggling not to try to put in every single beautiful place we visited. With the tropical rainforests, waterfalls, white sandy beaches and of course the Great Barrier Reef, it's truly such a gorgeous part of the world.

Read more about the book at my website, or better yet, grab a copy today. The Book Depository has free delivery worldwide.

Labels: , ,