Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Tuesday 7 August 2012

the project

Here are some pics of yesterday afternoon as I spent a few hours being interviewed by Channel 10's fun and fabulous The Project for a profile piece about Mills and Boon authors.

We chatted about heaps of fun stuff like being published all over the world, how I write, and of course 50 Shades of Grey.  Can't talk romance right now without touching on that phenomenon!

I hear my husband talked about our wedding in Las Vegas, though I was outside keeping the kids entertained at the time so didn't get to nudge him in the ribs if he said anything I didn't like ;). Whatever ends up in the show about him will be new to me too!

For the Aussies among you it's meant to air this Sunday.




Labels: ,