Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Kelly Hunter remembers her first... author collaboration


The first guest to arrive at the You Always Remember Your First... party is the fabulous Kelly Hunter!  Take it away Kelly...

My first writing collaboration only happened last year. Some authors write a lot of collaborations once they have a few books under their belt. Not me. I wasn't just the last kid chosen for the basketball team, I didn't get to play at all. Was it me? (sniffs surreptitiously at armpits). Was I... difficult? I figured I could drive myself nuts wondering why I was collaboration-less or I could do something about it.  That was when Ally, Kimberly Lang, Anna Cleary and I got together to write 'When Honey Got Married...'

Buy here
So, Ally, you were my first! I am a collaboration virgin no more, and I say with hand over heart that we rocked that story. RT 4.5 starts top pick, five happy endings in 70,000 words and so many fine belly laughs along the way.

Congratulations on your 10 year writing anniversary, Ally, and thanks for all the fun and fabulous stories along the way.  Here's to many more.

xkelly

Website  Facebook 

Kelly is giving away an ebook copy of When Honey Got Married...  To be in with a chance "like" my Facebook page and let us know if you have a must read author collaboration we simply can't miss!

Labels: , , ,