Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Thursday 31 August 2006

pink heart society

I've been busy busy. Writing a new book, revisising another and helping get the preperations ready for the coolest new blog to hit your computer screens EVER!

Now I can't believe it's just one more sleep!!! And then the Pink Heart Society blog will hit and life as we know it will be no more.

If you love talking about hot guys, luscious travel spots, good and bad book covers, writing stuff, reading stuff, the most fabulous movies of all time, and great romance, then come along tomorrow and see what we're up to!

In September I will be blogging about my love of Chris Noth, aka Mr Big, who was the inspiration behind my first hero Jacob Lincoln from The Wedding Wish, about why the Aussie Outback makes for such a wonderful location for a book, and about one of my fave romantic films of all time. One I loved so much I saw it six times at the cinema and even had my hair cut to look like the heroine. Which movie? You'll have to come along on Friday the 8th to find out!

See you there!