Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Saturday 15 December 2007

filled up on ginger bread.

... thanks to the fantabulously clever Keri Arthur whose Kris Kringle Chrissy dish of a homemade gingerbread house I won after having lunch with my favourite Melbourne Mob of romance authors this week. 'Twas truly lovely to catch up with the gang, to show off my little Bridget who was a lovely little angel who enjoyed her cuddles, and to know that I CAN get the pram in and out of the car by myself ;).

And after having posed for piccies one of which might turn up in an article in this weekend's Sunday Mail in Brisbane - hint buy the paper!!! - in an article about the 100th Anniversary of Mills and Boon, I'm feeling mighty civilised.

Make-up and fancy going out clothes twice in three days? I'm a wonderwoman!

Labels: , ,