Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Wednesday 11 June 2008

peeking out of the cave...

... to say that I've just stumbled upon my first ever Harlequin Presents cover!!! My heart leapt out of my chest seeing my name scrawled in that font on one of those iconic covers. Damiens' gorgeous and dark, Chelsea's pertite and golden. Spot on!

THE MAGNATE'S INDECENT PROPOSAL will be out in North America in September. You can pre-order a copy here.

And to add to the excitement I just foud out the follow up book, all about the Damien's best mate Caleb, A NIGHT WITH THE SOCIETY PLAYBOY, is coming out in North America as a Presents in November! Woohoo!

Now back into the writing cave I go. My heroine tonight finally decided to play nice and show my what all the clues about her life she has been sprinkling through the book given me mean! Revelation!!!

Labels: , ,