Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Friday 2 October 2009

twinkle twinkle

Toddler Girl did the cutest thing.

Lying back on her change table the only way to keep her from climbing the wall is for me to sing. It keeps her mesmerised as she's at the age where she can say the final word of each line in lots of songs, and when reading her favourite books. She has favourite songs she requests - the "Sesame Street" theme, "Incy Wincy Spider", "The Wheels on the Bus". And "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star".

This time round, I asked her what I should sing and this is what she came out with, complete with matching actions:

Toot toot star
Ooh ah
Upper high
Diamond sky
Toot toot star
Ooh ah

Colour me gobsmacked. An entire song, or her gorgeous version thereof at the very least. It was the most adorable thing I've ever seen.

Labels: