Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Monday 18 October 2010

getting down to business

My first ever Modern Heat GETTING DOWN TO BUSINESS is coming out in a fab new collection entitled BOARDROOM HOT-SHOTS alongside books by Jennie Lucas and Robyn Grady and here's a look at the cover!

Stubble, nice lips, great-looking suit. Tick, tick, tick!

It's not officially released until January but you can pre-order your copy today from the Book Depository, get 25% off the cover price AND Free Delivery Worldwide!!!

I use them ALL the time and they are FABULOUS. Just when I forget I've ordered a couple of books they turn up in the mail. Ooh that reminds me, I should have some old Jenny Crusie's arriving on my doorstep anyday now. Squee!!

Labels: , ,