Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Thursday 14 October 2010

tappity tap

Another great writing day today! The story is bustling, The characters are a great match/mismatch. The tension is delicious. Yummdiddilyumptious!

Helps that I've found a local cafe or two that are condusive to inspiration. Both make amaaaazing iced coffees and yummy cupcakes and my very fave white chocolate and macadamia nut cookies.

If this book is a success I may just have to dedicate it to them. And by them I mean the cupcakes and cookies ;). Hey, I've done it before! THE WEDDING DATE, my next Harlequin Presents Extra, was dedicated to raspberry and white chocolate muffins! True.

By the way THE WEDDING DATE now has its own dedicated page on my website. So head on over to get a sneak peek.

Labels: ,