Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Saturday 7 December 2013

Robin Covington's first...romance read.



Welcome the faaabulous and talented and uber lovely Robin Covington to tha partay!  Take it away Robin.

My first time . . .Oh, get your mind out of the gutter dirty birds! I'm talking about my first time reading a romance novel. Under the covers. With a flashlight. Finally . . . FINALLY . . . understanding what all those "birds and the bees" books my doctor had given me were all about. LOL! It was 1981 and I had stolen "Skye O'Malley" by Bertrice Small off my mom's night table. Skye was a sea captain, raven-haired and she'd had men falling at her feet while she conquered the world. I don't know what turned me on more - the sex scenes or the heroine who never took no for an answer. It had me breathless, hooked like a junkie and I never got over it.  Sigh . . .

Robin
Website  |  Facebook 

Now, over at my Facebook page today, Robin is giving away two ebooks from her backlist!  Come "like" my Facebook page and comment on Robin's post with the first romance novel you ever read!

Labels: , , ,