Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Thursday 11 October 2007

my new kitchen...

A quick hello from the land of the displaced! We are still living out of boxes and I'm writing to you from my laptop atop my coffee table. I only have dial up and can't sit for too long as it hurts my poor back, but I have a book to finish so needs must!

But to make all that inconvenience feel worthwhile beneath my feet is beautiful new carpet. And behind me a kitchen that is like sunshine itself. So to show you why I'm living out of boxes with nary a complaint, on the left is the old kitchen that came with the house. Original 1960s we are sure. The floor was the same colour as the wall tiles - dark mottled green vinyl. Horrid!!!

And on the right... well what can I say? Heaven!

Labels: