Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Thursday 14 February 2008

happy valentines day!

This morning I received a big box of chocolates! From my publishers ;).

And for the remainder of this Valentines Day my plans are:

To sit at the computer in my tracky daks and my ugh boots tweaking my latest Modern Heat hopeful while I await the verdict from my busy - and might I say utterly lovely - editor. To play with my gorgeous 3 month old who is becoming a noisy chatty little creature with a great love of sticking her hands in her mouth. Watch a little Gilmore Girls while we eat.

And not even open the choccies until my hubby gets home. We might even snuggle up in front of the telly tonight after bub goes to sleep and watch last night's House. Oh what a romantic life we romance authors do lead ;).

And don't forget come this Saturday 16th Anne Gracie and I will be appearing at the Doncaster Library in Melbourne from 2-3:30! There is a door prize giveaway of a signed copy of 'Sizzle, Seduce & Simmer'.
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL on 9848 2644 or phone any library branch

Labels: , ,