Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Tuesday 1 April 2008

indecent cover ;)

Phwoar! Sexy huh?

This is my first really hot 'Presentsish' cover 'cause THE MAGNATE'S INDECENT PROPOSAL will be my first Harlequin Presents in September this year! Very excited about that, I can tell ya! But before then, it hits bookshelves in the UK as a Modern Heat come May, though it is available online now from MillsandBoon.co.uk!

And for more fun, my very first foreign translation of a Modern Extra is out now!!! GETTING DOWN TO BUSINESS is out now in Italy as a double feature with a book by my mate Nicola Marsh. Together the stories translate to "Pages of Love" which consideirng my book is about a magazine editor and hers about a book illustrator it's quite clever!
PAGINE D'AMORE can be found here...

Labels: