Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Thursday 4 September 2008

my "magnate" gets out and about

The lovely Natasha Oakley has informed me that my current Harlequin Presents release, THE MAGNATE'S INDECENT PROPOSAL has been given a TOP PICK rating by Romantic Times!!! Check out the rest of the RT Top Picks for September here.

It has also become my very first bestseller! Coming in ninth on the Waldenbooks bestseller list in North America for last week. The other great books on the list are all here.

And then - verrrry excitingly - the first new Harlequin Romance author bought in more than a year, Nina Harrington, just let me know she was in the middle of drafting an email to tell me how much she loved my Magnate when she got The Call. I have forgiven her for forgetting to send me the note til now ;).

Read an excerpt ~ Buy the book