Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Monday 24 November 2008

a quick wave

I apologise for my invisibilty on the web but I've been struck down with a rather badly timed, and entirely miserable, cold. My head feels like it's filled with lead weight cotton wool, my throat is made up entirely of razor blades and I'm not even gonna gross you out on the state of my lungs.

Of course proof edits due today. Another book is due next week. And my little Boo is recovering from her 12 month immunisations. It never rains right?

If you miss me that much you can always grab A NIGHT WITH THE SOCIETY PLAYBOY and have a read ;). It's out now in North America, next month in Australia and New Zealand (though online now from eHarlequin.com.au!)