Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Friday 30 April 2010

cover art

Was wandering the shops yesterday afternoon as a bunch of strangers traipsed through my open house and thought I needed a new book to read, so naturally I headed to the Harlequin Mills and Boon aisle! And what did I see there? My latest book!

Even if I do say so myself I think the Australian cover of my latest Sweet Romance MILLIONAIRE DAD'S SOS is rather gorgeous. Especially as the hero and heroine are absolutely spot on!

See my hero, the beautiful Zach, is dark and mysterious and keeps his cards close to his chest. While my heroine Meg thinks she's tough, as growing up she had to be in order to make any kind of impression in her mega-famous family, but really she is soft an squishy and just wants to be loved. And boy did the cover fairies get that right!

And how seriously beautiful is that craggy cliffside - all dangerous and stunning and far from everywhere. What better place for an It Girl hiding from the world and a reclusive millionaire hiding from himself to find one another?

MILLIONAIRE DAD'S SOS is out now across Australia and New Zealand. Grab it from your local bookstore, or if you live anywhere else in the world, grab it from The Book Depository and get free delivery world-wide!!!

Labels: