Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Friday 25 March 2011

debut novel re-released in Aus/NZ!

A few months back i was so kindly asked to choose two favourite books of mine to be included in an "Author's Choice" re-release in Australia & New Zealand. Welllll, it's out now! And I'm so excited as the two books within are two books I just love.

To tell you why, here's the Dear Reader letter I inlcuded in the front of the book.

Dear Reader,

Boy was I excited when I was asked to pick two of my favourite Sweet Romances for this collection. Naturally that was before reality hit. I had to pick? Just two? Eek!

All of my books hold special places in my heart for a myriad of different reasons. Some gave me beautifully unexpected moments of inspiration. Some were written during special times of my life. Others were just great fun to write. How on earth was I to narrow it down?

Well, THE WEDDING WISH was my first book and BILLIONAIRE ON HER DOORSTEP my tenth, both amazing milestones I never expected to reach when I first sat down and wrote the magical words, “Chapter One”. Both novels were also absolute odes to a city I adore; beautiful, elegant, cosmopolitan Melbourne and her glorious surrounds. But the honest to goodness truth? Well, as it tends to be in romance novels, it all came down to the heroes ;).

Both books star heroes I still adore. Heroes with humour, with honour, with heart. Heroes who love and understand the women in their lives. Heroes you could count on to stand up for what they believe, to stick beside their heroine on her worst day, or to whip up a delicious dinner without even being asked! Yep, Jacob Lincoln and Tom Campbell are my kinds of heroes. And just to add a cherry on top, I reckon they both ended up with heroines who deserved every bit of them.

If you too love yabbering about your favourite book bits, regarding heroes or otherwise, feel free email me at ally@allyblake.com. Til then, happy reading!

Love,

Ally

www.allyblake.com

Buy the paperback

Buy the eBook

Read more about THE WEDDING WISH

Read more about BILLIONAIRE ON HER DOORSTEP

Labels: , ,