Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Monday 23 October 2006

hero inspiration

As promised here are some more of my fave Christian Bale pics.

If I had to choose one guy to be my hero inspiration for the rest of time and one guy only (apart from my darling husband of course - waves and kisses sweetheart!) this would be the guy.

For my myriad reasons why, check out my Male on Monday slot at the Pink Heart Society.

Or just browse here a little while and you won't have to ask!

Can you blame me for using him - again - as hero inspiration for my current book even though I have used him before?? A guy with this many expressions, moods, personalities?

He just makes it too easy!

Now off I go to hang out with Saxon my latest hero. Seriously, Morgan doesn't stand a chance! La-di-dah! What a tough job ;).