Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Saturday 30 September 2006

famous faces


Have you ever been told you look like someone famous? I have been since I was sixteen years old and saw a movie that made one particular actress famous.

And now, when I ought to have been writing, I discovered this website!

To find out what celebrities you look like most, go to
MyHeritage.com and click on face recognition., load in a photo and oila! Instant fame.

How can you not be happy to look like any of these people, though the only similarity I am certain is there is that we are all human, female and looking at the camera ;). I tried several photos - hoping in one I might be compared to Kim Basinger, or Milla Jovovich, or Heather Graham. Alas no ;). But no matter what picture I chose, certain celebs turned up time and again. Alexis Bledel from Gilmore Girls, old time movie star Barbara Stanwyck, and Laetitia Casta who I've never heard of! But the actress I apparently look so much like didn't appear once. Odd...

Truly, if you have a deadline close around the corner, or there are dishes in your sink that need cleaning, or a paper you really must get in tomorrow, then try this instead! You won't regret the time lost. I promise!