Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Friday 15 September 2006

I have a title!

My first ModEx will be released in April 2007 in the UK as GETTING DOWN TO BUSINESS. I looooove the title. It is set in and around the offices of a new men's magazine so the title is apt. And very sassy methinks!
I've posted an excerpt on my website if you would like a lookie see...

now while we're getting down to business...

Anybody out there about to start a new book, check out Trish Wylie's blog. She is currently runing a step by step guide as she writes her next ModEx. So far she has mapped out the hero and heroine, so it's not too late to join in the fun!
Nicola Marsh is hot on the trails of her new Alpha hero. So anybody in the mood for tall, dark and handsome types head on over to her blog. And then Natasha Oakley has been given the happy job of nominating a film to the Pink Heart Society hall of fame. Go check out which favourite it is!!
And don't forget to check out the Pink Heart Society on Saturday where I will prove that romance and sports do mix!!