Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Friday 13 October 2006

done!

My latest epic has come in at 53,000 words and considering a week ago it was 67,000 words, that's some feat!!! I read through it one last time today and had a giggle and even a tear. There is one line that breaks my heart every time I read it. I love that!

Hope my editor loves it too ;).

Now tomorrow I can enjoy my friend Sheree's little boy Tom's first birthday party, and tomorrow night my hubby and I are going to a weeding. It will be my first big fat Greek wedding with over 400 guests!!!

Here is another picture of fluffy Laverne to make you all go "aaawwww". And no that is not an egg, it is a mandarin from our mandarin tree which keeps us in vitamin C all winter and gives shade to the chooks.