Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Wednesday 25 October 2006

whotta week so far...

Another busy week is chugg-chugg-chugging along.

Monday I went to a lovely lunch with the Mobsters, a bunch of Melbourne-based romance authors.

I arrived in the city early and sat looking over the Yarra, and taking in the sghts at Southbank which features in so many of my books. The sun was glinting off the river. Men in suits dappled the footpaths. I got big smiles from a group of Swedish tourists. I love my rare days in the city!

And a big thanks to the gorgeous Fiona Lowe who brought us all roses from her garden. Mine is now drying beautiflly beneath my computer monitor.

Next Liz Fielding's new website has just relaunched and she was kind enough to allow me to design it for her! It was so much fun as Liz is so lovely, so it was just too easy to come up with something bright, and sparkling like her. Have a look around and let me know what you think...

And today my brother-in-law is in town and he just rang to say he's on his way home with ingredients to make my very fave spaghetti marinara.

Yummo!!!