Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Monday 10 March 2008

cooking a book :: take one hero...

It's taken me a while to settle on a hero.
Going from the gooorgeous Richard Armitage, who I must admit inspired the idea of the story in the first place but I just couldn't find the right picture, through Collingwood footy player Alan Didak who has the right beautiful eyes but in the end felt too young, and I think I'll save him for a Modern Heat ;), and even through Harrison Ford (Working Girl era) but in the end he still felt a tad too old.
But now methinks I've found my man!

So heeeeeere's Whatshisname! Otherwise a fair bit similar to one Johhny Depp. Okay, so I know who my hero is, what he does, what he looks like and where he's come from.
As to a name? Aaaaargh!

Today is the last day to visit Liz Fielding's blog with the view to possibly winning a signed copy of this month's Harlequin Romance release FALLING FOR THE REBEL HEIR!

Labels: , , ,