Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Tuesday 19 February 2008

i've discovered ebay

Ridiculous that it took me this long right? I mean I've bought things on their before. A couple of DVDs and a couple of books. But I started looking up, of all things, baby shoes a few days back. And oh...my...god!

Within about three hours I had bid on ten things. TEN! And when I realised that if I won those ten things it would come to over $100 I was a tad startled to say the least. Thankfully I have been outbid on about half. I've won three. Including these toooo cute pink suede shoes that are faaaaaar too big for my Miss Boo right now.
I did lose out on a pair of red mary janes that were sooooo cute I was really upset. Less than a week at this and I already need counselling.

Heaven help me!

Labels: