Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Wednesday 15 August 2007

off, off and away!

Revisions are done and sent. Woohoo!!! Always a beautiful relief. Though now I just have to wait for the verdict from my lovely editor.

I adore this story. I think it's unique and tricky and layered and funny with a seriously gorgeous hero (who I had to kind of ungorgeous just a tad in my revisions as he was apparently too loveable my editor couldn't see how any girl in her right minhd wouldn't snap him up and be done with it ;)), and a heroine with flaws and hopes and tangents that I just loved writing about.

Fingers crossed for good news!

So it's goodbye Damien and Chelsea, hello Veronica and Mitchell in my next hopeful Harlequin Romance - Ring a Ding Ding. Here's hoping they bring me as much of a challenge and a joy. Okay so maybe less challenge and more joy...

Labels: ,