Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Tuesday 16 October 2007

phew!

My 16th book, working title RING-A-DING-DING, has been finished and sent into my lovely editors.

Late I am embarrased to admit. But when you take into acocunt the discomfort of having a 3 kilo monkey kicking me in the ribs 80 times a day from the inside out and making it very hard to sit upright at the computer, there's not much that could be done!!!

At least now finally I actually feel like I'm on maternity leave. Meaning of course the bub will probably come any day ;). But at least we've set up the cot and change table, the pram will be ready by tonight, the capret is new, the kitchen gorgeous, and my hospital bags are packed. As to choosing names? Hmmm, we're hoping when we meet the little one one of the several we have kind of agreed on will jump out.

So to start my mat leave I will be...starting my next book!!! So goodbye romance in the form of RING-A-DING-DING - for now - and hello hot, hot, hot stuff in the guise of HANKY PANKY! More about that tomorrow...

Labels: