Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Thursday 24 April 2008

redecorating

You may, or may not ;), have noticed that the decor has changed! My blog and website have undergone a rather major facelift, one which I truly hope adds a dash of happy brightness to your day. I also hope all links work and all pages have loaded as meant. If not please don't hesitate to email me and let me know so we can be online and up to scratch asap. And do feel free to have a wander while there.

~ I have pages dedicated to each and every one of my backlist books, I have writing tips galore, including a new article about Working Titles that debuts here just before it hits the hot Pink Heart Society blog in a week's time.

~ piccies of my very favourite Australian destinations, many of which have made appearances in my books, others which will have their turn. From the heart of Melbourne to the Outback, I love love love Australia.

~ lists of my favourite books, movies and movie quotes as well as links to my favourite romance writing and author websites. My fave ever movie line from the list therein? Boy that's a hard one. But I still remember the exquisite hilarity of the first time I saw "Some Like it Hot". That last line - "Nobody's perfect" - just got me.

In celebration of my new look, the person who leaves my favourite message in the comments telling me their favourite movie line, one which makes me go "oh yeah I love that too!" will win a signed copy of my yet to be released Modern heat novel THE MAGNATE'S INDECENT PROPOSAL!

Labels: