Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Monday 8 September 2008

songs in my head

Do you ever wake up with a song in your head?

I often do, the words and notes ringing in my brain to the point that I feel like I've been singing it for a good hour before I've opened my eyes. Most of the time it's fab eighties classics that I have't heard for years but somehow up they pop in the wee small hours of the morning. Think Duran Duran, Madness, Simple Minds.

This morning? ""Yes - my name is Igglepiggle. Igglepiggle, niggle, wiggle, diggle! Yes - my name is Igglepiggle, Igglepiggle, wiggle, niggle, woo."

In the Night Garden is the strangest little show on telly. According to the show's website, it has developmental benefits for under fours. To my eyes it has lots of squeaking and kissing and bouncing about by some oddly cute plush toys (merchanidse alert!).
But my Boo now loves it since her older cousin Rory introduced it to her. And the Upsy Daisy toy she got from her dad for Father's Day means even with the telly turned off I can't get away from the show.

Or...that...song...
On a brighter note! Today at the Pink Heart Society I'm talking hot, yummy, classic hero material. Check it out here!

Labels: