Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Wednesday 26 November 2008

temptation lurking...

I bought myself a little treat a few days back for when I finsih writing my latest book. It now sits beside my bed like a shiny temptaiotn, beckoning me, begging me to pick her up and read her. I'm talking about Stephenie Meyers small town vampire romance ' 'Twilight'.

I love the title, I love the cover, I love the theme, I love the setting, I love the fact its the first of a series... Can you tell I'm chomping at the bit!!!

I am such a sucker for books that are turned into movies and the hype has hooked me. Knowing who the actors are they are indelibly cast in my head which is a fun way to come at a story.
Okay, fine, I admit it, I maaay have read the first page or maybe a few more than that. But only when I've had five minutes up my sleeve!!! Three or four times a day... Until I'm now half way through.
Bad bad Ally!!! (Having a lovely time of it ;))