Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Tuesday 25 August 2009

beautiful one day, perfect the next

It's Travelling Tuesday over at the Pink Heart Society today!!! Mosey on over to find...

My ode to the city in which I grew up - and the setting of my latest series of books about the Kellys of Brisbane. Well, duh, that gives it away!!!

Homesick much after looking back at why I loved growing up there? Maybe a teeny tiny little bit ;).

* * *

Set in sunny Brisbane, DATING THE REBEL TYCOON is out now in Australia and New Zealand as a Sweet Romance and is still available as a eBook from eHarlequin.com. Check out my eBook page here, where eight of my backlist books are now available!

Modern Heat novel GETTING RED-HOT WITH THE ROGUE is out now across the UK and in November across North America through Harlequin Presents. Can't wait? Try an eBook!

Read more about the Kellys of Brisbane at my website today!

Labels: ,