Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Friday 13 November 2009

the red-hot rogue himself

This here is Dylan Kelly.

Okay, right, sorry. Again this is not Dylan Kelly, but is absolutely is a piccie that sucked me back into the writing of GETTING RED-HOT WITH THE ROGUE whenever I sat down to write it around this time last year!

Every hero I've ever written has been tall dark and handsome. Never blonde. It's just not my personal thing. So even though I've had a stash of Brad Pitt piccies on file just in case, they've simply never been appropriate.

But then, when writing my last Harlequin Romance, DATING THE REBEL TYCOON, the hero's brother Dylan popped up. Dark blonde hair, cheeky blue eyes, as sexy as a man could ever come. Truly. Think of the most beautiful man you've ever seen, now double it.

And so I searched through my weighty folder of Googled pictures of yummy guys to find a one who might just come close to my guy, and there he was.GETTING RED-HOT WITH THE ROGUE.

Hope these lovely photos help your reading experience as much as they helped me write!

"GETTING RED-HOT WITH THE ROGUE"

published through Harlequin Presents
out now across North America!

Labels: ,