Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Wednesday 12 October 2011

manga mania

It's always exciting to find out when a book has been translated and released to an overseas market, when those books arrive on the doorstep with such fancy and fabulous new covers and it takes some investigating to figure out which country the book is from!

But there are two times when its extra special.

1.  When it's my first book, The Wedding Wish, which was first released in 2003.

2. When its a Manga.  When my story has been adapted into glorious romantic anime by a brilliant artist and I can see the story evolve on the page even when I can't read the words.

So when the wonderful Daphne Clair sent me a copy of The Wedding Wish in Manga form (my author copy had gone to her place in New Zealand by mistake!) you can imagine my glee!

A big smoochy thanks to Daphne, bowing and scraping to the artist, and here's a link to a site that lists Mangas if you'd like to see if your favourite has been made so!



Labels: ,