Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Monday 12 December 2011

my holiday

Have finally found the time to go through the photos taken on my girls weekend and found an odd trend - lots of pictures taken of my feet!


Being that I am "the holder of the camera" in our household, I'm lucky to turn up in 2 or 3 pics in a year with the kids getting the lion's share of the action, and hubby appearing nearly just as much, and often in his pajamas.  No shock then that the yearly photo album takes some careful planning ;).


Anyhoo, I think the feet thing is my proof I was really there.  Lazing in the sunshine, strolling along the beach, dipping my hot toes in the blissfully cool water.


'Twas a gorgeous weekend, now must get onto the girls to book the next!!!




Labels: , ,